Olivier Bordelanne will represent Demeter at REFF Europe 2019 in Frankfurt
Olivier Bordelanne will participate and contribute to the round-table on the 7th June dealing with “Emerging technologies fireside chat: Supporting Europe’s clean energy transition”. Several points will be addressed:
- How does sustainability fit within a renewables investor’s investment universe ?
- What new technologies can best drive sustainability and therefore decarbonisation ?
- How are cities integrating renewables into their smart city plans and how will this impact technology deployment in the future?
- Where are the investment opportunities in battery energy storage ?
- What does the future decarbonised energy landscape look like ?
About REFF 2019:
For 20 years, the region’s most influential experts in renewable energy investment, project financing and technology deployment have attended REFF Europe to:
- Identify new deal opportunities
- Raise their profile
- Stay updated on market trends
- Build business